Building your own personal recovery from an anxiety disorder means using ALL the resources you have available to you. In this podcast episode I talk about combining books, podcasts, social media streams, online support groups, hard work and professional help into a powerful recovery toolkit.
- The Anxious Truth (Drew Linsalata)
- An Anxiety Story (Drew Linsalata)
- Panicking About Panic (Joshua Fletcher)
- Hope And Help For Your Nerves (Dr. Claire Weekes)
- Overcoming Unwanted Intrusive Thoughts (A CBT-Based Guide to Getting Over Frightening, Obsessive, or Disturbing Thoughts) (Dr. Martin Seif & Dr. Sally Winston)
- The Worry Trick (Dr. David Carbonell)
- My Instagram
- My Twitter
- My YouTube Channel
- My Facebook Page
- My Facebook Support Group
- Joshua Fletcher on Instagram
- Kimberley Quinlan on Instagram
Want to support my work in some way? Here's how to do that!
Workshops and Courses To Help With Your Anxiety Recovery
Join my Instagram Subscriber Group
My Links (social media, podcasts, etc.)
Intro/Outro Music: "Afterglow" by Ben Drake (With Permission)
Subscribe To My Newsletter
Get notified when I publish new episodes! Get book updates, helpful information, inspiration and encouragement you can use in your recovery plan.