Building your own personal recovery from an anxiety disorder means using ALL the resources you have available to you. In this podcast episode I talk about combining books, podcasts, social media streams, online support groups, hard work and professional help into a powerful recovery toolkit.
- The Anxious Truth (Drew Linsalata)
- An Anxiety Story (Drew Linsalata)
- Panicking About Panic (Joshua Fletcher)
- Hope And Help For Your Nerves (Dr. Claire Weekes)
- Overcoming Unwanted Intrusive Thoughts (A CBT-Based Guide to Getting Over Frightening, Obsessive, or Disturbing Thoughts) (Dr. Martin Seif & Dr. Sally Winston)
- The Worry Trick (Dr. David Carbonell)
- My Instagram
- My Twitter
- My YouTube Channel
- My Facebook Page
- My Facebook Support Group
- Joshua Fletcher on Instagram
- Kimberley Quinlan on Instagram
Are You Subscribed To My Newsletter?
Recovery tips. Updates on recovery resources. Encouragement. Inspiration. Empowerment. All delivered to your inbox! Subscribe here FREE.
Helpful Recovery Resources:
Podcast Intro/Outro Music: "Afterglow" by Ben Drake (With Permission)